NeuroCheck Operator Training
The Operator Training is for expert personnel operating and parameterizing inspection systems based on NeuroCheck. Main topics are hardware configuration, remote control, optimization during operation and much more.
To register for your NeuroCheck Advanced Training course, please e-mail us.
- Further knowledge of image processing functions
- Sub-pixel gauging and model geometries
- Special areas of segmentation
- High-speed processes with parallel image capturing
- Inspection of moving parts with triggered image capturing
- Flow control and data tray
- System functions for line management (user profile, diagnostics)
- Remote control
- Import and export of data
- Configuration and operation in automatic mode
- Practical exercises on each subject
Requirements for participants
- Basic knowledge of structure and operation of inspection systems in manufacturing are recommended.
- Basic knowledge of Windows operation
- Register via e-mail
- 1-day course
- Price: 1,450.00 Euro flat
- Max. number or participants: 6
- Venue: NeuroCheck Engineering Center, Remseck or at the client’s location
To be able to focus on special issues and questions concerning the implementation of complete systems, we offer operator traing on the customer’s site.
Please contact us for operator training courses and quote the number of participants via e-mail.
Subject to change without prior notice.