NeuroCheck Hardware Training
Use components optimally
Learn how to configure and administer your inspection system
Our Hardware Training Course gives you comprehensive knowledge about the optimum way to configure and manage camera inspection systems. Participants will learn how to integrate hardware components and replace them if need be. Furthermore, various methods for tracking down errors and generating backups are introduced.
Since every camera-based inspection system meets individual requirements, the Hardware Training Course is held at the customer’s facility. Thus, the knowledge gained can be transferred to practical operation instantaneously.
To register, please e-mail us.
- Operation in automatic mode
- Device manager, communication test dialog
- Adjustments through automatic mode (camera reference images)
- Backup strategies, methods for system/project recoveries, spare PC
- Error (hardware) debugging methods
- Hardware exchange approaches (PC / hard disks / cameras / optics / lightings / communication hardware / illuminance control)
- Configuration of system communication (Fieldbus / network etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Basic knowledge of NeuroCheck software
- 1 day
- Project documentation (on USB stick)
- Dates on request
- Pricing on request
- At customer’s site (customer’s training room and at the station)
Benefit from our experience
So that you can optimally use our system solutions tailored to your production processes, we offer you a comprehensive range of hands-on training courses. There we teach you basic theoretical knowledge and practical know-how.
During our two-day software training, participants become familiar with the comprehensive image processing functionality within the NeuroCheck software and the manifold ways to utilize it for integration into production processes and quality assurance systems.
Participants of our System Training Course will gain in-depth insight into the workings of NeuroCheck software and the various ways in which to adapt it individually to the vision task at hand.
The Operator training is for skilled personnel operating and parameterizing inspection systems based on NeuroCheck. Main topics are hardware configuration, remote control, optimization during automatic operation and much more.
Image Header © NeuroCheck
Images Software, System, Operator © NeuroCheck
Image Contact © designed by Pressfoto – Freepik.com