NeuroCheck Operator Training
For your production to run smoothly
The Operator training is for skilled personnel operating and parameterizing inspection systems based on NeuroCheck. Main topics are hardware configuration, remote control, optimization during automatic operation and much more. Since every camera-based inspection system meets individual requirements, the Operator Instruction Course is held at the customer’s facility. Thus, the knowledge gained can be transferred to practical operation instantaneously.
To register, please e-mail us.
- Operation in automatic mode
- Description of inspection goals (tasks / principle approaches)
- NeuroCheck process views (visualized contents)
- Automatic mode setting options (for ex. editable values, camera reference images)
- Image storage (file locations, activation/deactivation of image storage process)
- Specialists and operators of industrial image processing systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Production pause and access to the vision station
- Station functionality and sample parts must be available
Please contact us for operator training courses and quote the number of participants via e-mail.
Benefit from our experience
So that you can optimally use our system solutions tailored to your production processes, we offer you a comprehensive range of hands-on training courses. There we teach you basic theoretical knowledge and practical know-how.
During our two-day software training, participants become familiar with the comprehensive image processing functionality within the NeuroCheck software and the manifold ways to utilize it for integration into production processes and quality assurance systems.
Our Hardware Training Course gives you comprehensive knowledge about the optimum way to configure and manage camera inspection systems. Participants will learn how to integrate hardware components and replace them if need be. Furthermore, various methods for tracking down errors and generating backups are introduced.
Participants of our System Training Course will gain in-depth insight into the workings of NeuroCheck software and the various ways in which to adapt it individually to the vision task at hand.
For questions about our training offer, we advise you comprehensively
Our training team will answer your questions and advise you which of our training courses is right for you.
Images header, Software, Hardware, System © NeuroCheck
Image Information © designed by Pressfoto – Freepik.com