NeuroCheck Basic training
During our two-day basic training, participants get to know the comprehensive image processing functionality within the NeuroCheck software and the manifold ways to utilize these for integration into production processes and quality assurance systems.
Note: We advise machine operators to attend our operator training courses.
To register for one of our courses or for inquiries please send an email.
- Software operation in manual mode
- Creation of check routines
- Presence verification
- Pattern recognition
- Template matching
- Camera integration and live mode
- Automatic Mode
Requirements for participants
- Basic knowledge of Windows operation
- Binding registration per email
- Duration 2 days
- Start at 9.00 a.m.
- Cost 780.00 Euro per person
- Participants max. 4 – 10
- Meals included
- Location is Lehenhof (Hotel Hirsch), Fellbacher Straße 2-6 / Kanalstraße 1-7, D-70736 Fellbach-Schmiden
Please ask for training dates per email.
Please register at least 4 weeks before the event date for the course. Mail your binding registration per email. Cancellation free of charge only up to 4 weeks before the event date. Cancellations within 4 weeks prior to the event date will be charged 50% of the cost. Subject to change without prior notice. Events may be canceled by NeuroCheck GmbH up to 3 weeks prior due to lack of participants. Registered participants will not incur any costs. A new date will be announced immediately. Subject to change without prior notice.